About This Course
This computer science course introduces the new Angular 2 web framework as a method of building web applications. You will learn about the history of the platform to better understand how and why Angular 2 exists. You will also have the opportunity to explore each component of Angular 2 and how they co-exist in a complete solution. You will gain hands-on experience with Angular 2 by implementing your own directives, components and services to create your own complex web applications.
This course teaches the essential tasks necessary to create a basic Angular 2 web application and then covers the extensibility points currently available to extend the capabilities of a web application and enhance the built-in functionality of Angular 2.
What you'll learn
- Relationship between Angular 2, HTML, Node Package Manager and TypeScript
- Authoring Angular 2 Applications using Visual Studio Code
- Building Custom Angular 2 Components, Modules, Directives and Services
- Authoring Angular 2 Templates and Utilize Angular 2 Routing
- Leverage Advanced TypeScript Language Features in Angular 2